- Bar-S has maintained the heritage of providing award-winning, great-tasting products to our valued customers for more than 35 years.
- To this day, Bar-S is the only national value brand in the U.S.
Product line: Packaged Meats (Bacon, Lunchmeat, Deli Pouch, Franks, Sausage) and Frozen Entrées (Corn Dogs).
- FUD, which stands for Fine, Unique, and Delicious, is the leading refrigerated foods brand in Mexico, and one of the most recognized brands in the United States among Hispanic consumers.
- Our vast and delicious product line adds variety and uniqueness to the processed meat’s industry.
- In 1999, FUD (pronounced “food”) entered the American refrigerated foods market with the goal of providing the Hispanic community with a variety of traditional Mexican products.
- Product Line: Packaged Meats (Lunchmeat, Franks, Bacon, Deli Meat, Sausage, Chorizo, Specialty) and Dairy (Cheeses and Creams).
- La Chona is a meat and dairy brand with a wide variety of Mexican cheeses, creams, and packaged meats.
- With its delicious and traditional Mexican flavors, La Chona brings back the Mexican fiesta to your table anytime.
- Product line: Traditional Mexican Cheeses (Fresco, Panela, Cotija, Oaxaca, Quesadilla), Creams (Natural and Sour) and Packaged Meats (Chorizo, Ham, and Cueritos).
- The Longmont brand offer a delicious variety of great-tasting turkey products ideal for grilling.
- Longmont is one of the most recognized brands throughout the northwestern Mexico region.
- Product line: 100% Turkey Line of Packaged Meats (Ham, Lunchmeats, Franks, and Bologna).
- The Playero line of cream and cheeses has a distinct flavor that makes them the preferred dairy products for Centran American and Caribbean consumers.
- They are must-have ingredients for any Caribbean recipe.
- Product line: Caribbean Farmer's Cheese, Authentic Frying Cheese, Cheese, Colombian Style White Cheese, and Salvadorena Style Cream.
- Norteñita’s cream and cheese have the ideal flavor that families will love. They are essential for garnishing authentic Mexican recipes.
- With a limited distribution only in Texas, Norteñita dairy products resemble both the tradition and flavor of northern Mexico.
- Product Line: Fresco Cheese and Mexican Cream.