Thank you for your interest in Bar-S Foods.
We receive many suggestions that are the same as or similar to projects being worked on by members of our own staff, or by others with whom we have written agreements. Because of intellectual property issues, though, we will only consider third-party material if our submission form has been completed and returned to us first.
If you still wish to submit your idea to us, please read our terms and conditions below, and click on ‘I agree’ in order to submit the idea to us.
Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for Idea Submission
We are willing to receive submission of your ideas only in accordance with the terms and conditions listed below (the “Agreement”). Accordingly, you agree that, in consideration of our receipt and evaluation of your ideas, all submissions you make to us shall be subject to this Agreement. “You” and “your” refer to the submitting party or parties. “We,” “us” and “our” refer to Bar-S Foods and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent, subsidiary, and related companies.
- You understand that we will give your submissions only such consideration as in our judgment the submissions merit. We will notify you of our decision with respect to your submissions. We are not obligated to provide you reasons for our decision.
- You agree that no confidential or fiduciary relationship, express or implied, will be established between us as a result of your submissions. Any ideas you submit will not necessarily remain secret, confidential or unpublicized.
- You understand that our acceptance of your submission does not obligate us to pay you anything for your ideas.
- You understand that (a) the ideas you submit may be partially or wholly within the public domain; (b) our employees or agents may have worked or may be working on the same or similar ideas or materials; (c) we may have received the same or similar ideas or materials from others; (d) as result, we may exploit the ideas or materials and have no obligation to make payments to or acknowledge you.
- You release and agree to hold us harmless from any and all liability with respect to the ideas you submit, including but not limited to claims for alteration, revision, or form of use of the ideas, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent infringement, breach of contract, right of publicity, claims of “moral” rights or rights of attribution, unfair competition, false advertising, and intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress. We will have the non-exclusive, cost free and royalty-free right to use, execute, reproduce, display publicly, perform publicly, and distribute copies of the ideas you submit, to prepare derivative works based upon the ideas you submit, to implement our products or ideas based in whole or in part upon the ideas you submit, and to retain the entire proceeds thereof for our exclusive benefit.
- You represent that you have the authority to submit the ideas to us for our evaluation and possible use, and that any ideas you submit are original to you, and do not infringe the rights of any third party.
- You understand that we do not assume any obligations with respect to the ideas you submit other than is stated in this Agreement, and we reserve the right to not use your ideas at all. This Agreement may not be modified except in a written instrument signed by one of our officers. This Agreement applies to all ideas you already have or will in the future submit to us, whether related to your present ideas or otherwise.
- In the event of any dispute, claim or cause of action relating to or arising out of this Agreement or your submission of any ideas to us, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any such dispute, claim or cause of action shall be in the state and/or federal courts located in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.A.