Redemption at the Store
1. Coupons are redeemable only by a consumer purchasing the product(s) indicated1 with the face value of the coupon deducted from your retail price. One Coupon per item purchased.
2. Coupons may not be reproduced, photocopied, trimmed or altered in any way by the retailer..
3. Coupons are non-assignable and are void if transferred from their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. Bar-S Foods Co. does not permit the unauthorized distribution, collection, sale, or assignment of its coupons for any reason. Therefore, coupons are not to be used in swap boxes, taped to product or placed on hooks near Bar-S Foods Co. products, gathered and distributed by any person or group for charitable fund-raising purposes, or otherwise used in any way except as described in Requirement 1 above.
4. Coupons are void if taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
5. The consumer must pay any applicable sales tax.
6. Coupons only redeemable at retailers located in the U.S. or U.S. Military bases.